Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kohl Children's Museum

I thought I'd share some photos from a trip that we took to the Kohl Children's Museum a few weeks ago. This museum is wonderful for kids because there is SO MANY things for their curious little minds. (I think it's specifically designed for children under 8). We went with the whole Mihelich crew and I think all the boys (ages 1, 3, and 5) really enjoyed themselves. They just kept running from thing to thing to thing to thing. I will just show a few highlights of Reed's favorite activities.

Our Little Drummer Boy thoroughly pleased in the percussion room


Figuring out how to operate the heavy machinery.


The water room!!! And he's so cute in his smock...

I could splash here all day long!

Cool frog in the children's garden

And I think everyone, kids and adults alike, were totally wiped out afterwards from all the excitement and activity. Quite a successful day :)

No comments: