Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cracked Tooth

Over the weekend, Cora was horsing around with Kate, and they both fell over. I, of course, ran to the crying baby. After I had calmed down Kate, Cora was still carrying on. I had to do a double-take when she told me she hit her mouth. I couldn't believe she had chipped her front tooth!

I thought we were going to need to make an emergency run to the dentist, but it stopped bothering her and I know there's nothing that they will do since it's just a baby tooth.  I'm trying not to freak out about this. In the larger scheme of things, I know it is truly trivial. I just think of Cora's smile, how it consumes her face and the thought of a broken front tooth makes me cringe. It's total vanity and I know it. On the bright side, it is just a baby tooth, thankfully, and in a matter of time I'm sure I won't even notice it anymore.


The new cheesy smile

No comments: